2.11.10

While bopping around West Soho this past weekend shopping for my new and awesome job I stumbled upon a little shop called Palmer Trading Company.  All at once familiar and homey feeling, this tiny store packs the best of the best of old and new urban woodsman gear, vintage accessories, furniture and carefully edited ephemera. I for one love me some urban woodsman style, all the more if it doesn't come straight off a J. Crew rack and immediately fell for a leather duffel made by PTC's very own Uncle Herb in Western Massachusetts.  PTC's eponymous accessories brand stands out in the store as beautifully made, reasonably priced and made with pride right here in good 'ole New England.  I'll let Palmer Trading Company's blog do the rest of the talking.  Thank you David for your gracious hospitality and my apologies to Shorty, whom I buried in bags before realizing you were, um... very much alive.  

Palmer Trading Company . 137 Sullivan Street . New York, NY 10012 . 347. 429. 4342